AvG Site Guidelines
AvG Topics should be used as follows:
Deletions are rare in AvG but the Managers will delete for the following reasons:
Preaching, Sermons and Evangelising
Non-adherence to the above guidelines.
Spammers, Scrollers and Impersonators (May be banned)
Yuku will close down sites that breech their guidelines. Any post that could cause Yuku to shut down this site may be deleted at the managers discretion.
2) Easy on the profanity please. .
3) Try to stick to the subject of the discussion thread. If a new debating point arises, start a new discussion thread.
4) Try not to start a new discussion thread on a topic already being discussed.
5) If you would like me to add a new topic or you don’t know where to start a new discussion, just ask.
6) If you start a new discussion, do not title it "NEW GUY HERE", give it a title that reflects what it is about. We will know you are here soon enough.
7) Don’t post long sermons, If you have an issue to debate then do so, If you just want to make a public declaration of your faith, do it elsewhere. These posts will be deleted.
8) Don’t cut and paste large blocks of text from other web sites, Just paste a link.
9) No preaching or evangelising - This community is for debate, discussion and arguments.
10) Name-calling, sarcasm, patronising and provocation are all fine by me in the Rock Throwing Topics. But don’t do it if you can’t handle a reciprocal response.
Please remember, the community managers do have a life outside this community and can't always respond immediately.